Our Products are Tariff-Free!
We’re based in Europe Union, so our products are tariff-free, meaning that you’ll get a fair price for the highest quality product.
Our production and management processes are ISO- certified (9001, 14001), meaning that our business is 100% environmentally friendly.
Our Range of Products
We supply a vast number of differing stone designs and can colour match most project specifications.
We’re a family-owned company, who, since 1995, have manufactured over 500,000 countertops, for thousands of happy private and business customers.
Our Fast Bidding Process
We can turn a quotation around within just 24 hours – for existing clients.
- Quality – made from the finest raw materials
- Affordability – very competitively priced
- Versatility – perfect for many different settings, hospitality, home-building and more...
- Aesthetics – an attractive addition to any space
- Durability – easy to clean and wipe-down
- Long lasting – offering years of use
Product Sourcing Consultation
In order to deliver a first class project, we have to start right. Our consultation will help us establish your specific needs and the project scope. Working directly with designers and contractors, we’ll quickly pinpoint the most appropriate stone products for your specific project and talk through each option with you, to ensure you have a clear understanding of each step, from consultation to delivery.
Once we receive your bid, our fabrication team will create a set of technical drawings, tailored to your project. These describe the product(s) that you’ve requested. Bid drawings enable us to deliver you an accurate and competitive bid. Our customers have always valued our exceptionally fast and accurate bidding process.
Product and delivery
Successful delivery is a team effort, bolstered by streamlined communication, and constant interaction amongst all parties involved.
- Once you accept our bid, your dedicated project manager initiates production.
- You are kept updated on the progress of your order throughout the entire production process.
- Our logistics team schedules freight and delivery dates, wherever and you need your products shipped to
Where we work
Our factory is located in the European Union,
within the Baltic State of Estonia.
The combination of our over-100 experienced staff members and the latest technology we employ – CNCs, Bridge Saws, edge polishing machines and Waterjet Cutters – enable us to have a very high production capacity, capable of taking on any job, no matter its size..
Always ask us for a competitive bidContact Us